Window Cleaning and Eves Cleaning in Markham, Ontario
WHY CHOOSE US?
We are family owned and operated. We are fully insured and only use professional cleaners. 100% Satisfaction always GUARANTEED!
Windows & Screens
Sills and outside frames
Additional services include:
Mirrors and light fixtures
Exterior and Interior Window Cleaning
Ledge, Awning & Marble Cleaning
Convenient 24/7 Scheduling
Committed to Excellent Customer Service
Year Around Service
416 269 4556 or 905 940 5648
CONTACT US FOR AN ESTIMATE
We hate spam. Your info is safe with us.
You will be redirected to Paypal for invoicing purposes if needed.
Window Cleaning Prices – Cost of Window Cleaning:
We truly believe in providing an excellent service at a fair price. Sure you can find window cleaners out there willing to clean your windows at cut-rate, cheap prices. There are a lot of part-timers in this business-so be careful because after all, you generally get what you pay for.
Below are some things to look for, and to ask in selecting a window cleaning service:
- Will they open each and every window to clean your sills and tracks? WE WILL DO THAT!
- Do they actually wash and scrub your screens rather than simply brush or wipe them off? WE WILL DO THAT! – It makes no sense to have clean glass and dirty screens.
- Do they look professional ? If the window cleaning company is not willing to invest in looking professional, then they’re most likely in this for the short term. Unfortunately, there are a lot of “fair weather part-timers” in the window cleaning world. We are in it for the long haul! Established in Denver since 1984.
- Require plenty of references. A professional and reputable window cleaning company should be glad to produce them for you. Servicing over 500 residential and commercial locations annually, we have the service record to back our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Are they insured? Stuff happens. You should be fully protected in case of unforeseen situations. (As a side note, we’ve never had a claim)
- On your house are they going to be using poles or ladders? You can’t wash a window (and do an admirable job) from a distance using a pole. We own close to a dozen different size ladders, so we’ll be able to access each and every window.